Thursday, May 24, 2007


It was another hot day today (93 degrees F). The morning meeting was a little rough for Max since he was tired and cranky but the afternoon meeting was real nice. That is typical. Our morning meetings are at 10:00 am and he is generally tired then and ready for a nap. The afternoon meetings are usually better (3:30 pm). They are all valuable bonding times so we are happy to take what we can get. We will only get one meeting again this Saturday, none on Sunday and only one on Monday since it is a holiday (Holy Trinity Day). We had some success finding clothes for Max today. We had some time around lunch so we went to the open market. We were not pleased with what we saw there so we decided to go eat at McDonalds. After that we walked toward our flat and not far from the flat we discovered a small clothing store. The window display showed a mixture of adult and childrens clothing. We decided to check it out. Once inside we found some "nice" outfits for max at much more reasonable prices. We ended up getting him 5 outfits, socks and pajamas all for the same price as one in the other stores (~80 dollars).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait till we get to see Max in person it will be so fun to play with him.




coleton

Anonymous said...

Another great day for the Aneszko family. Max fits right in with all of his scraps and bruises. No broken bones before he gets home. What size shoes does he wear? Coleton just told me that he is in 18 month clothing. Coleton is doing great. He had an awesome year. Very worthy of his awards. The class voted him for the boy Citizenship award. I think that is a super testimony of him and his character. Oh Iris JORDEN won American Idol last night. Hooray and Melinda sang with BeBe and CeCe.
Talk with ya later,
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Jim & Iris, what an adventure! Max is a very lucky little guy to join a family with so much love and how very lucky you are to have this new blessing in your life. Have a wonderful trip and enjoy the moment.

Linda Jo

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys!

Keep posting the pictures! I love seeing you all together. It will be so nice to have every one home. We need to get together like we did at the Lanier Mansion seven years ago for a big group picture. Lots of new cousins in the pictures... YAY

Allison

Anonymous said...

He is just the cutest thing ever!!! Iris start to teach him aunt Kris is my favorite. lol... Aunt Allie I saw what you said about me being a boy. Your to funny. Boston is growing so fast we had a scare on Monday. Bri went to put him in his car seat and shut the door and her doors locked automatically. Scared Bri so bad. I told her about the time it happened w/Amber I think that made her feel better.Well I miss you guys & can't wait to meet my new nephew. So don't forget teach him AUNT KRIS IS MY FAVORITE!! HEHE. Hugs & Kisses

Anonymous said...

hey mom and dad It is getting closer and closer until you get to come home I am getting really excited I will talk to you on sunday I love you and miss you
love amber

Anonymous said...

you three look great! Like a family on vacation!(only missing 3!) Oh how well Max fits in with his scrapes and cuts! McDonalds, that is all you could find to eat? Iris I made baked spagetti this week, it was gooood! My boys are going to stay all night with your boys on Sat., they will have lots of fun! B. is about to go crazy to see the new pirate movie. Do they have movie houses there? The weather here has been 85 all week! with humidity! We miss you guys. Belya is in my lap fussing, I said where's Iris and she is looking for you! Praying for you Love Dawn and Belya!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, I love checking every day to see the newest pictures and hear how things are going. I'm so happy for you. Earlier today, out of the blue, Jackson said "I can't wait to play with Maxim." I thought that was so sweet. I told him that I couldn't wait either. Miss ya.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about clothes and toys, I am sure him and Parker can share! I keep asking Parker if he has a new friend Max and of course he just shakes his little head yes! He is getting very excited about coming to see him so I just hope that Parker shares his "Riri" and DJ good! Have you all thought any about a Welcome Home Party? We'd love to have one...just let me know what you think!
Love, Daren, Steph, & Parker