Saturday, May 19, 2007


Here are the pictures of the flat. The first one is the entrance door. The second is the balcony. Next is the living room and then kitchen. The last two are of the bathroom. Although the outside looks rough you can see that the inside is nice and typical of most American hotels for more money. The flat that was 10 dollars less per day was a lot less quality and features. It also smelled like sewer gas. We were glad to pay the extra. We don't get to see Max tommorrow so we might not post. Tonight we will go out and eat and maybe walk around the city a little. There is an open square near our flat and tonight they are holding the Miss Donetsk pagent there. We may walk by there on the way home. It will most likely be very crowded so we will have to see how it goes. This would be similar to the Miss Kentucky pagent. Keep sending the e-mails and comments to the post. We look forward to coming and seeing what is new. Probably just as much or more as you. Thanks again for all of the prayers and love. We love and miss everyone.














9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Aunt I and Uncle G! I have been trying to keep up with your blogging as much as I can and just wanted to stop by and say hey and that we love you guys very much! We Can't wait to meet lil Max! Hurry home, because we all miss ya like crazy!

Anonymous said...

Parker is so excited about his new friend Max! We talk about him every day! We love the pictures, especially the one that Sheila sent to us of Max! We are so happy for you and pray that everything continues smoothly. We love you!

Anonymous said...

The boys helped Papa T change the bulbs in the kitchen today and vaccuum the pool. Kass came over to play and we are all going to the grocery soon. I talked with Amber and she was thrilled to get your message. We love and miss you. Mom & Pops

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! thanks for keeping us updated on everything. I am officially in love with Max. I can't wait till I can give him a squeeze. Is there anything you want us to buy for him. Clothes, sippies, ect. let me know what size you think. Uncle Kenny will have to buy him a Dale Jr. T-shirt.hehe. Well love ya much. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures that you sent of Max. Max is cute. Max is lucky that you went and adopted him and he his lucky that he will get to come to the United States of America just like me. Please come back soon. I miss you a lot.
Love,
Grace

Your flat looks very nice. Thank goodness! Max is adorable. I took his picture to the auction today and showed everybody our new addition to Providence. Everybody is so excited. Oh Iris you will not believe Melinda Doolittle got voted off American Idol. I was so upset. Oh I hope you it is ok to tell you that. I love being able to talk with you all. I wish we would have had this when I adopted.
talk with you soon, Sherry

Anonymous said...

I second Sherry on being upset about Melinda getting voted off! I'm so glad that your flat is nice. Everyone says hi. I was glad Sherry had the picture of Max because Jason didn't get to see it here because he was at work, but he did get to see it at the auction. He called me while I was at Cathryns meet, just to tell me he saw it and say how cute he was. I just can't say it enough how happy I am for you all, and I just can't wait till you come home. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

When we saw the pictures of Max we said ,"Ohhhh! He is so adorible!"
We are glad you have a good flat. I can't wait till you three get home.We are so happy for you, Iris and Jim.
I I
Do you like
I the smiley
\ / face!
\___/
Bye,Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Well, my smiley face didn't work after I published my letter, sorry.
I tried again, but it didn't work.:) This is all you get.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys. Saw the picture today even in black and white he looks adorable. Let us know, if you can, what day court will be so we can make sure to send up special prayers. Can't wait to see him and of course you guys.
Robbie